Our corporate and legal expertise covers the establishment and registration of different types of companies in the UAE. We liaise directly with the UAE Department of Economic Development (DED) and other relevant Free Zone authorities to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
UAE Mainland Company Registration
We can help you to establish and register a Limited Liability Company (LLC) incorporation within the UAE.
The advantages of registering an LLC include:
- Ability to trade anywhere within in the UAE, including Free Zones
- Zero tax on corporate income
- Shareholder liability is limited to company capital holdings
- Allowed to conduct any business activity, apart from banking, insurance, or investment funds
- Unlimited Visa allowance
- No paid-up capital requirements.
UAE Free Zone Company Registration.
We can guide your through the entire process of registering a UAE Free Zone company in any of the 40 Free Zones operating across the UAE, including Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) through to Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) and Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA).
The advantages of registering a UAE Free Zone company include:
- Full foreign ownership – i.e. you retain full ownership, no need to enlist a local partner
- Corporate tax and personal income tax exemptions
- All capital and profits are fully repatriated and yours to keep
- Investors can benefit from a 3-year residence visa and sponsor families
- Licenses available for a wide variety of business activities.
- Great business environment, logistics, and industrial infrastructure
- Import and export duty exemption
- Excellent communications technology, infrastructure and support services
Establishment of a Branch Office or Representative Office
We can help you to retain ownership of your business interests, but operate legally in the UAE, by setting up a branch or representative office. Your overseas-registered company being the parent company and with the branch or representative office acting as an extension. This way, you retain full legal rights and ownership of the business.
The advantages of registering a branch or representative office are:
- Your company keeps full overseas business ownership while operating in the UAE
- Rent or buy office premises anywhere within the UAE, Free Zones included
- You can carry out licensed activities anywhere within the UAE, including Free Zones
- Eligible if your company was established more than 2 years ago in the home country
- Zero paid-up capital requirements
Setting Up a Civil Company – Obtaining a Professional License
We can help you set up a civil company and obtain a professional license for a business that provides professional services such as doctors, accountants, lawyers, architects, engineers, consultants, etc. You retain full foreign business ownership, with access to the entire UAE local market.
The advantages of registering a civil company are:
- You retain full ownership of the business while operating in the UAE without a local partner or sponsor
- Low startup costs with zero upfront or paid-up capital requirements
- Ideal for large businesses as you can apply for multiple employee visas and the ability to also sponsor dependents
Get in touch with one of our experts today
Book a free consultation to discuss any of your corporate service requirements, legal, or citizenship & residency planning needs.