Located in the South Pacific Ocean, Vanuatu is known for its rugged beauty, sunshine, and ancient artefacts. Comprising of 83 islands and divided into six provinces with each having its own unique vibe, from volcanoes and hot springs to fascinating ancient cultural heritage.
Vanuatu’s citizenship by investment program is becoming increasingly popular due to its exceptionally fast application timeframe of just 4 to 8 weeks. Applicants can invest from as little as $130,000 to the Government’s Development Support Program (DSP) fund.
- Visa-Free Travel to over 130 countries including the UK, EU, Hong Kong and Singapore
- No travel or residency requirement during application process or after obtaining
- Full residence status including the right to live and work
- Dual Citizenship is permitted and no requirement to renounce existing citizenship
- Democratic Government offering political stability
- No Taxation on wealth, capital gains, gifts and inheritances
Time to Citizenship – 4 to 8 weeks
Donation requirement is a minimum contribution of $130,000 to the Government’s Vanuatu Development Support Program (DSP) fund.
Minimum Investment payable upon approval in principle of application:
- $130,000 – Single Applicant
- $150,000 – Principal Applicant and Spouse
- $165,000 – Principal Applicant, Spouse and one Dependent
- $180,000 – Principal Applicant, Spouse and Two Dependents
- $15,000 – Each Additional Dependent